Westside Mara Salvatrucha 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Not To Do

Go down

What Not To Do Empty What Not To Do

Post by Peter Loya Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:40 am

I'm going to be pointing out flaws in the many Hispanic gangs I've watched throughout LS:RP. The flaws I'm going to lay down for you guys is the things that we don't want in this faction.

This skin and your age.
What Not To Do Skin_58
There's been people role-playing around Hispanic of Asian factions with this skin and their characters are around the ages of 12-13 years old. They act like they're five and haven't seen anything during their time in the neighborhood, so they ask questions when they see weed like; "what's that? is that a drug?" — We don't want that. It's recommended that you come around the faction with your character being at least fourteen years old and having knowledge of what goes in the neighborhood, if you're role-playing being born and raised there.

Join the faction without thinking about your character(s).

It's extremely important that you think about how you want your character to be before name changing and role-playing. You don't want to come in-game and have to create a back story on the spot when someone asks you about yourself in-game. It'd be ten times easier if you think everything through and I guarantee role-playing with the faction after that will be a breeze.

Join the faction and be unwilling to learn and take constructive criticism.

If you can't take constructive criticism then this faction isn't for you. If your role-play isn't up to our standards, we'll help you as long as you're willing to learn. All it takes is time and effort. If you don't want to take constructive criticism, feel free to join another faction because you aren't going to get anywhere in this one — mall items of any kind will not be tolerated. It's been looked down upon by our type for a very long time and it just won't change. The "mall rats" gave anything mall-related a bad reputation.
Peter Loya
Peter Loya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum